IMPACT SO FAR!
Since the inauguration of Noble Youths Association in September 2002, we, to the glory of God Most High, by Whose mercies we were chosen, by Whose grace we move, and on Whose strength we anchor, have made our modest contributions towards impacting positively on the lives of thousands of Youths, and bettering our society; notwithstanding the fact that our work has been more of a part time Ministry, vocational, and 90% self funded, till date.
Some of these key activities include:
- Workshops and Seminars impacting over 18,000 students in several Secondary Schools in Nigeria. Including: KINGS COLLEGE LAGOS, VICTORIA ISLAND (annex); GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, SURELERE, LAGOS; GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL, ELEKAHIA, PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE; STELLA MARIS COLLEGE, PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE; FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIRLS COLLEGE, ABULOMA, RIVERS STATE. (see some attached photos on our Photo section)
- Given out Educational scholarships (currently running) to 7 indigent youths. (some pix already published).
- In partnership with First Bank Plc in 2007, shared out thousands of free educational materials (school bags, exercise books, Maths Sets, etc) to over 15,000 Students.
- Published several editions of LIFEBEAT MAGAZINE – a family focused, christian magazine produced by Noble Youths Association. (see attached).
- Directly mentored and counseled hundreds of Youths whose lives today remain testimonies of God’s faithfulness.
Currently, we are NOW better positioned to do much more and excel greatly.
Thank you for finding time to visit us.
It will be a privilege to have you join us; and encourage others of kind virtue to so do too.